Aroyal expert says the trailer for the final volume of Harry and Meghan’s Netflix documentary contains a clue for the motive behind the show.
Jennie Bond said she believed the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were looking for “closure” afterquitting senior royal life in 2020 – and that was the real reason behind the six-part docuseries.
The first three episodes of the Harry & Meghan showlanded on Netflix last week – on Thursday 8 December. The second volume is set to air on Thursday 15 December.
Ms Bond believes the clue for the couple’s motive for taking part in the show came in the recently-released trailer for the final three episodes.
Speaking exclusively toOK!, she said: “I thought there may have been a clue as to why they’re doing this in the latest trailer – when Harry says something along the lines of ‘You’ve got to finish the first chapter before you can move to the second’.
“So, clearly he feels – in California speak – that he needs ‘closure’.”
However, Ms Bond added she believed Harry, 38, and Meghan, 41, had already moved onto their second chapter – now they are living in Montecito, California, with children Archie, three, and Lilibet, one.
She said: “They’re happy. They’ve got the life they’d always wanted. You can see that in the documentary. They’re disrupting their own happiness.”
Elsewhere in the latest bombshell trailer for the documentary, the couple discuss their experiences of life in the Royal Family – with Meghan saying she felt like she was being“fed to the wolves”.
Meanwhile, Harry appeared to take a swipe atPrince William and The Firm –accusing the monarchy of “institutional gaslighting”.
In the trailer, he added ‘they were happy to lie to protect my brother’ but ‘were never willing to tell the truth to protect us’.
Ms Bond said she believed the trailer would have left the Royal Family feeling"despairing, dismayed and disappointed".
She also claimed the decision to include a clip of Diana's Panorama interview in the Netflix series was“blatantly, openly and pointedly hurtful” to Prince William.
The Prince of Wales, 40, has previously said that the 1995 BBC programmeshould never be shown again after it was revealed how shamed journalist Martin Bashir used deceitful tactics to convince Diana to take part in it.
However, midway through the first episode of the Harry & Meghan documentary,clips are shown of Diana speaking in the controversial interview – which is said to have left William"furious".
Ms Bond also claimed that King, 74, will not directly respond unless there is a“direct hit”on 75 year oldCamilla, Queen Consort.
Royal author Tom Bower, meanwhile, has claimed that Harry’s apparent dig at brother William would have left his late motherPrincess Diana "appalled at his disloyalty".
Click here for today's top showbiz news
Prince William 'unimpressed' over Meghan's 'prima donna' effort to hide Archie's birth
- Meghan and Harry's most adorable moments with Archie and Lilibet in new documentary
- Teaser hints second volume of Harry and Meghan’s Netflix show will address royal exit
- For the latest updates on the Royal Family, sign up to OK!'s weekly royals newsletter
Source: Read Full Article
Michael Fassbender gets behind the wheel as he begins Le Mans race
Neil Young Announces Summer 2023 Solo Acoustic West Cost Tour
America's Got Talent's Putri Ariani is already a big star in Indonesia
Jeremy Clarkson slams ‘left-wing halfwits’ blaming Tories for STI outbreak
Love Islands Faye Winter issues health update after finding lump in her breast