Chloe Coleman is one to watch!
You may recognize the young actress from her roles in Hulu’s Big Little Lies, Prime Video’s Upload and Disney+’s Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made.
Now, you can catch Chloe in the new comedy My Spy, which was just released on Amazon’s Prime Video TODAY (June 26)!
My Spy follows JJ, a hardened CIA operative (Dave Bautista), who has been demoted and finds himself at the mercy of a precocious 9-year-old girl, named Sophie (Coleman) where he has been sent undercover begrudgingly to surveil her family.
When Sophie discovers hidden cameras in her apartment, she uses her tech savviness to locate where the surveillance operation is set.
In exchange for not blowing JJ’s cover Sophie convinces him to spend time with her and teach her to be a spy. Despite his reluctance JJ finds he is no match for Sophie’s disarming charm and wit.
You’ll also next to watch Chloe in the upcoming films Gunpowder Milkshake, Marry Me with Jennifer Lopez, and the highly anticipated Avatar 2!
We got to know Chloe with 10 Fun Facts. Check it out below!
- 1. Right now my favorite TV show is Space Force on Netflix because it’s created by Steve Carrell and Greg Daniels who are hilarious geniuses!!
- 2. If I had a super power, it would be mind-reading! I love knowing what people are really thinking and feeling and this would mean I could know, without having to ask lots of questions…I’d be a brain stalker!
- 3. Sometimes I love to speak Pig-Latin as fast as I can. Owha isa ourya ayda? Opeha ouya enjoya Yma Pysa ona Amazona Imepra!
- 4. I had to wear head gear for 1 year to fix my underbite. And my baby teeth would often come out in shattered pieces.
- 5. I think it’s important to give back and use your voice to help people as much as possible.
Click inside to see more fun facts from Chloe Coleman…
- 6. I have an extreme dislike for snakes!
- 7. My mom’s been a documentary filmmaker all over the world. She’s done expeditions up to Everest basecamp, climbing in Greenland ice caves, kayaking in the most remote places and living in jungles for weeks at a time.
- 8. My pet peeve is when people are fake or dishonest.
- 9. One day I want to be a judge on America’s Got Talent! My family loves that show and we cry every episode.
- 10. I have a secret desire to shave my head on one side. Well maybe not so secret anymore!
Source: Read Full Article
Flo Rida Agrees to Pay Huge Amount of Child Support for Son After His Five-Story Fall
Escape To The Chateaus Dick and Angel defended by Karren Brady after tape
EXCLUSIVE: Gisele Bundchen shows off fit figure wakeboarding with kids
Love Island fans think Tom and Samie are back together as theyre spotted looking cosy
Halle Bailey's 'Little Mermaid' Movie Eyeing Huge Box Office Weekend