Eddie Boxshall posts selfie after ex Denise Van Outen makes red carpet debut with new man

Eddie Boxshall has broke his silence after ex Denise Van Outen went public with who appears to be her new boyfriend months after their split.

The 48 year old, who reportedly "struggled to breathe" after her shock split from Eddie earlier this year, walked the red carpet at the 2022 Grand Prix Ball at The Hurlingham Club on Wednesday 29 June with property developer Jimmy Barba.

And now Eddie, 49, has taken to Instagram where he posted a selfie of himself smiling to the camera wearing a new pair of glasses that matched his jacket.

He joked in the caption about always being "colour coordinated" as he tagged glasses company Cubitts, adding a wink emoji.

It comes after TV personality Denise looked incredible in a pink mini dress with a plunging neckline as she wrapped her arms around Jimmy, who looked dapper in a black suit alongside a matching waistcoat and bowtie.

The pair appeared to be all loved-up as they ascended the red carpet staircase, with Jimmy holding onto Denise's hand as they smiled.

Denise's new relationship was reported on the same night as the pair are alleged to have met through All Saints star Shaznay Lewis, and have already been on a "few dates".

A source told MailOnline : "It's early days but everything is going really well and Denise is happy."


OK! contacted Denise's representative for comment at the time.

Denise revealed that she had split from Eddie, with whom she appeared on Channel 4's Celebrity Gogglebox, in an Instagram post on over the 2022 New Year shortly after reports emerged claiming Eddie had been messaging other women.

Following the break-up Denise spoke out about the end of their seven year-long romance, with Denise recently telling OK!Eddie "ruined" their relationship "in a few selfish moments".

Since then, Eddie has publicly apologised to Denise, after attempts to share his remorse in private.

Become an OK! VIP and see all our exclusives – for free!

Become an OK! VIP and you will unlock access to all of our big exclusives…

Be the first to meet the latest showbiz babies, see the most sought after wedding pictures of the year, or take a guided tour around your favourite star's lavish multi-million pound home – all for free!

Sign up here

He told The Sun in May : “I hurt ­Denise, I broke her trust and I’m deeply sorry. I’m sitting here to say I hold my hands up to what I’ve done wrong. I deeply regret that I sent those messages.

“I’ve tried to apologise to Denise. I’ve sent her untold messages on text, on email, saying that I love her and that I’m sorry for what I’ve done — that I’m embarrassed and I’m ashamed.

“I’ve not been in a good place for six months — I’ve even turned to alcohol to help me cope. I knew my actions had broken us. But I still hoped that our seven-year relationship was strong enough to withstand a mistake I made at a very dark time in my life.

"As far as Denise is concerned, the trust between us is broken and I have to respect that."

READ NEXT:

  • Denise Van Outen is right to be worried about Betsy amid Eddie split says parenting expert
  • For all your updates on Denise Van Outen, sign up to our daily OK! newsletter
  • Denise Van Outen reveals she's downloaded a dating app and 'wants a man with a job'
  • Denise Van Outen having therapy after Eddie split: 'I’m worried about daughter Betsy'
  • Denise Van Outen 'gutted' by Eddie's new betrayal: 'He's put the final nail in the coffin'

Source: Read Full Article